K & R Animal Law is dedicated to using the law to help animals and their human defenders. The firm is a collaboration between two lawyers who are passionate about animal law and advancing the interests of animals. We provide legal services with the goal of benefiting animals and provide a range of general legal services to people who have a track-record of helping animals. K & R Animal Law operates online and can take on matters in any State or Territory. By operating online, K & R Animal law can provide efficient, high-quality and affordable legal services.
• We believe that all sentient beings have equal intrinsic value regardless of their species.
• We take on matters that will benefit animals.
• We pride ourselves on providing high-quality legal services.
• We aim to communicate with clients in an attentive, responsive, clear and compassionate manner.
• We aim to contribute 10% or more of our time providing pro bono legal services that will benefit animals.
• We aim to contribute 10% of our profits to organisations or causes that will benefit animals.
• We support the equal treatment of all people regardless of their race, ethnicity, ability, sexuality, gender identity, or age.
We defend animal activists in criminal matters and provide activists with general legal services.
Animal organisations and charities
We help organisations and charities incorporate as not-for-profits and provide them with general legal services.
We support vegan businesses and provide them with legal services to meet their needs.
We take on matters involving a dog, cat, bird or any other domestic animal.
Unlike traditional law firms, K & R Animal Law is run from an online virtual office. Working from a virtual office allows us to provide services to people anywhere in Australia. It also minimises our overheads so that we can provide the most cost-effective legal services possible.