Karma Organic’s nail polishes exceed standards in every way. They’re free of all the toxins you can find in most other brands, such as formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), and triphenyl phosphate (TPHP). That means anyone, from children to pregnant women to people with allergies and diseases, can use them without exposing their bodies to harmful chemicals. They’re also designed to be environmentally friendly: no animal testing was involved in the creation of any of our polishes, and even the packaging is completely recyclable.
Instead of the aforementioned contaminants, our polishes are made with all-natural ingredients designed to not just keep you healthy but make you healthier. They include:
• Butyl Acetate – organic compound used as a solvent in the production of lacquers
• Ethyl Acetate – organic compound, specifically, a colorless liquid used as a solvent in flavorings and perfumes
• Nitrocellulose – fiber used for viscosity
• Isopropyl Alcohol – a chemical used for dissolving the nitrocellulose
• Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Phthalic Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer – copolymer that is soluble in water, alcohol, and acetone
• Titanium Dioxide – naturally occurring oxide of titanium, mined from the earth
• Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide – the salt used in making blue pigments
• Mica – ingredient made from sand
• Iron Oxides – one principle ingredient in pigments ranging from yellow through red, and from purple through black
• Tin Oxides – polishing agent
Other ingredients that may be included in our polishes include acetyl tributyl, stearalkonium hectorite, and citric acid. All of them are derived from nature and have no deleterious effect on your health.
Best of all, you get all of these benefits while still getting great nail polish. Our offerings come in more than 100 colors, and you can even get your nails painted with glossy, matte, or glow-in-the-dark effects. Beyond being excellent for personalization, they’re also durable enough to fight back against chipping and yellowing. Karma Organic polishes are designed as much for beauty and durability as they are for health and wellness. Why compromise?
The organic movement is in full Swing
Karma Organic is Rocking the Beauty Industry
With the organic movement in full swing, headlined by the First Lady’s organic garden at the White House, the chic and savvy will opt for nothing but organic nail polish treatments on their summer toes and hands. At Karma Organic Spa’s two New Jersey locations, in Ridgewood and Englewood, environmentally-conscious clients have assured a focus on the natural nail, as well as an amazing boutique spa experience. The smell of fresh lavender, mint, geranium, and rosemary wafts down the street, enticing passing pedestrians and leading them to the door of this attractive haven.
Vegan-friendly, Cruelty-free & Natural
Since opening, Karma Organic Spa quickly became a can’t-miss destination in the quaint suburban town of Ridgewood. Owner Nausil Zaheer designed the spa with natural, non-toxic, and recycled materials, from the paint on the walls to the bamboo flooring, providing a Zen-like atmosphere for clients. The spa even tidies up with non-toxic, green products, and all products are packaged in recycled materials. The second location in Englewood continues this tradition of natural, environmentally-safe elegance. Zaheer’s inspiration came from years of experience with standard commercial beauty products. Zaheer dreamed of creating a salon destination where pregnant women, small children, and those suffering from allergies could feel safe knowing that they would not be exposed to the chemicals found in many of the products in conventional salons.