We’re committed to providing superior, earth-friendly products and technologies that restore our natural environment for a more sustainable future.
By choosing Total Papers, you help us:
– Replace plastic, foam and aluminum with earth-friendly, compostable materials to meet many state and local mandates in place
– Eliminate toxic chemicals in manufacturing
– Offer competitive pricing that is on par with recycled paper products or even lower
– Reinvent the future of packaging
– Provide a product that is biodegradable, compostable, heatable, microwaveable
How Are Total Papers’ Plates, Bowls, and Napkins Different from Other Disposable Tableware and Containers?
What Are Some Common Problems with Disposable Tableware and Container?
– It can feel wasteful to throw away plates and bowls made from trees.
– Composting conventional disposable tableware for use in your home garden is not a safe option if the items were bleached or treated with harsh chemicals.
– Conventional paper plates and bowls tend to easily leak, tear, or collapse, particularly with greasy or wet foods (e.g., nachos, chili, chips, wings, pizza all the best party food)
– Chemicals used to bleach or process wood pulp may leach into the food in a paper bowl or plate, particularly hot food. In fact, it is recommended not to microwave heat any food inside plastic containers such as polyethylene (PE), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) and Styrofoam (EPS) because under high temperature they may release toxic styrene and BPA into the food.
– Plastic products will not decompose for an extremely long period in a natural environment.
What Makes Total Papers Products Different?
– Total Papers’ products are made from rapidly renewable wheat rather than tree pulp, and are sustainably manufactured. Each plate, bowl, box, or napkin you use supports farmers who sell us their post-harvest wheat straw. You can use Total Papers products guilt-free!
– After the party, if you have a home compost bin or composting service, any Total Papers’ products you’ve used can be tossed away. They will quickly decompose and become nutrient-rich compost for the next growing season.
– Total Papers’ products are particularly strong, thanks to a tightly woven, small fiber wheat pulp. Unlike conventional wood pulp paper products, wheat pulp paper is known for its strength and durability. Go ahead – try going back to the food table for some seconds on the same plate!
– Total Papers uses an innovative elemental oxygen brightening process that doesn’t involve chlorine bleach for all our paper products. This makes our products absolutely safe to use. Total Papers is totally green!